Soaky Mountain Waterpark in Sevierville, TN is happy to announce the return of Taylor Time opportunities on June 15 and 22; August 3 and 9; and September 16, from 9 – 10 am. Please mark your calendar and help us spread the word to the Autism community.
Taylor Time is a limited-ticket event designed to be a low-sensory experience in our waterpark. It reduces sensory input for one hour and afterward provides guests an opportunity to stay and enjoy Soaky Mountain Waterpark if they so desire but the waterpark at a normal sensory after 10 am.
What makes Taylor Time different from a normal Soaky experience?
- Activities are contained to a section of the park focusing on attractions with low stress and can be done in tandem with caregivers and siblings
- Rides that are available to enjoy include The Soaky Surge wave pool, The Snake Den Tube Rides, and the Boomer’s Bay children’s area
- Music is left off until Taylor Time is over and then begins quietly increasing after 10 am
- Additional staffing is located in the areas to provide support in the form of information and direction
- Guest capacity is to restricted to 500 people to reduce crowds and wait time drastically
The $20 event ticket includes admission to the park during the Taylor Time hour. It allows the ticket holder to enjoy Soaky Mountain Waterpark during normal sensory operating hours on the day of the event. Parking, food and beverage, and rentals are not included with this event ticket.